Friday, February 14, 2014

How sweet it is

Many believe Valentine's day is very over-rated, but I am such a sucker for this Hallmark holiday. So if you want to stay away from the romance and sappy gushy love stuff today then I recommend you stop reading now...
The things I would give to see my Michael today. I think of you always. This time apart is so hard, but I know it will only strengthen our relationship. I picture the moment I get off the plane in Minneapolis on May 17th and get to see your face waiting anxiously for me about 80 times every day. 
You keep me grounded. You tell me when I'm being completely irrational...which is every day always.  You love me harder than anyone has ever loved me. And I know it's cliché, but I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole word. You have taught me so much. To let my ego go and let humility in. To communicate through my anger and frustration. To talk. To laugh. To breathe. To love deeper than I ever imagined possible.
I can't wait to hug you again in 3 short months. I crave your presence, your touch. I miss you.
To my best friend, you light up my life and I can't wait to continue creating memories with you.

To be loved by you.
Your chicken pock











 

1 comment: